- Print your picture on the KODAK Picture Kiosk or the My KODAK MOMENTS App
- Pop the lenses out of the sunglasses
- Trace the shape of each lens onto a photo
- Cut out each photo and replace the lens spot in the sunglasses
- You may have to trim the photo to fit the spot
- If necessary, add a dab of glue to the back of the photo along the edge to hold it in place
Tip: Consider the size of the sunglass lenses when printing your photo. If you need smaller photos try mini-prints at the KODAK Picture Kiosk.
Paint one third of three of the craft sticks blue Paint the rest of one of those crafts sticks red Paint two craft sticks red Using two craft sticks as a base, glue the painted Read more…