- Print your picture on the KODAK Picture Kiosk or with the My KODAK MOMENTS App.
- Glue the photo inside of the small wood frame.
- Place the 6-inch hoop inside the 9 inch hoop and glue the crayons around the radius so that each crayon is glued to both hoops.
- Spell out the teacher’s name with the letters and glue to the wreath.
- Glue the photo frame and school shapes to the wreath.
- Tie a ribbon to 9-inch hoop at the top of the wreath.
Print your photos on the KODAK Picture Kiosk (My KODAK MOMENTS App) Trim paper to fit book and note where the photo holes should appear Cut holes in paper Cut photos slightly larger than holes Read more…