- Go to a KODAK Picture Kiosk and print mini-prints of your favorite photos.
- Cut out pictures to fit wooden circles.
- Apply with a decoupage medium.
- Create a wooden plaque with the first letter of each month and the words Family Birthdays.
- Hang wooden circles from the twine off the plaque.
TIP: Mini-prints are in the collage menu.
Print your pictures on the KODAK Picture Kiosk or with the KODAK MOMENTS App Adhere your photos to the wall in the shape of a heart using the mounting tape Tip: This project can be Read more…