- Print your picture on the KODAK Picture Kiosk or with the KODAK MOMENTS App
- Take the back off your frame and remove the glass
- Place your photo in the frame and replace the back
- Drill holes through each person’s eye, going through both the photo and the frame backer board
- Press one light through each eye hole
- Plug in the lights and display the frame
A close up photo with the subject’s eyes about the diameter of the lights will work the best. The more people in the photo, the more lights for a better impact!