- Go to a KODAK Picture Kiosk or use the KODAK MOMENTS App and print some close-up photos of the kids
- Cut out pictures to fit the inside of a paper plate
- Glue picture to the plate. Cut out ears from extra paper plates
- Cut out inside of ears from pink construction paper and glue in place
- Cut out whiskers from black construction paper and glue in place
- Glue bow in place
TIP: This is a great project to keep kids occupied during family gatherings.
Print photos on the KODAK Picture Kiosk or My KODAK MOMENTS Apps Cut photos to fit pails Tape photos to pails Fill pails with Easter grass and eggs