- Make mini prints at a KODAK Picture Kiosk
- Trace around marble on photo and cut out
TIP: Look for marbles in the jewelry/glass arts section of your craft store. Those found in the floral department may be too small.
- Spread glue on flat side of marble
TIP: Glue will spread when photo and magnet are attached so be careful—a little goes a long way!
- Attach photo face side up to glue
- Glue magnet to back of photo
TIP: Use strong magnets that will support the weight of the marble plus whatever will be hung using the magnet.
- Let dry thoroughly before hanging
Scan in an old photo and print at a KODAK Picture Kiosk or with the KODAK MOMENTS App Print a recent photo also Glue the ribbon or twine to the back of the wood panel Read more…