- Print an 8×10 and 4×6 of the same photo on the KODAK Picture Kiosk or the My KODAK MOMENTS App
- Put the 8×10 photo in the frame
- Cut out hand print shapes in different colored papers, to represent each family member in the photo
- Glue the hand prints one on top of the other from largest to smallest and adhere to the 8×10 photo
- Cut out the smallest handprint on the 3×5 photo, and adhere.
Scan in an old photo and print at a KODAK Picture Kiosk or with the KODAK MOMENTS App Print a recent photo also Glue the ribbon or twine to the back of the wood panel Read more…