How can I pay for my order?
We accept payment through PayPal; or by Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
I haven’t received my order, when should it arrive?
All orders from the Kodak Moments App are shipped with a tracking number. This number is included in the Order Shipped notification that was sent to the email address associated with the order. Delivery can be anywhere from 2-7 business days depending on where you live.
I have been charged twice, what do I do?
Please contact us and we’ll investigate the issue.
I have typed in the wrong address and submitted my order; how do I change it?
Please contact us as soon as possible with the correct address; ensuring to include your order number.
How do I cancel my order?
Please contact us within 12hours; ensuring to include your order number.
I’m unhappy with the quality of my product; what can be done?
It is very important to us that you are happy with your order. If the products that you receive are defective in any way, we will do whatever we can to resolve the issue. Please contact us detailing the issues you’ve experienced.
I have a promotion code to use on the KODAK MOMENTS App. How can I use this?
At the Shopping Cart, enter the promo code in the box underneath the product lines and click enter. The promotional discount will be applied to the Order Total.
Can I use multiple promotions on the same order?
No, you can only use one promotion code per order.
What print options are there for photo prints?
Presently the app only offers Gloss finish for photo prints and posters.
How do I find my order confirmation number?
3. Touch Order History. Your order number and details will display.
No photos or albums appear in the app.
If one of these messages appears when you select photos in the app:
- "This app requires access to your Photos. Go into your device settings and enable Photos for the app."
- "No Images or Albums found."
Find the KODAK Moments icon, then tap the slider (on) to enable permission.
How do I connect to a Kodak Picture Kiosk?
It’s easy to transfer photos via secure Wi-Fi to a Kodak Picture Kiosk with the Kodak Moments App. Follow these steps:
- On the Kodak Picture Kiosk, select the product you want to create.
- Select Mobile Device as the Image Source; then Wi-Fi
- If you don't have the Kodak Moments App installed, download the Kodak Moments App for free from Apple App Store or Google Play. DO NOT OPEN THE KODAK MOMENTS APP AT THIS POINT.
- The Kodak Picture Kiosk will create an encrypted Wi-Fi connection. A unique Wi-Fi network name will be displayed.
- Open your phones’ Settings and connect to the Wi-Fi network displayed on the kiosk’s screen.
- Once connected to the Wi-Fi network, open the Kodak Moments App and follow the prompts on the screen.