- Print your pictures on the KODAK Picture Kiosk or the My KODAK MOMENTS App
- Select a photo for a state or country
- Use one map for a cutting template and one for the display. Cut the state or country out of map #1
- Use that cut-out as a template to cut the photo to the shape of the state or country
- Glue the photo to the state or country spot on map #2
Tip: Be sure to print photos large enough to fit the state or country you intend to cover. Time to complete depends on how many states or countries you have traveled to.
Print your pictures on the KODAK Picture Kiosk. Cut photo vertically into multiple pieces. Measure twine to fit the space in which you intend to hang it. Tape photos to twine. Display.