- Print your pictures on the KODAK Picture Kiosk or the My KODAK MOMENTS App – taking into account the size of your letter template/stencil
- Use letter templates or stencils to trace a letter onto each photo
- Use scissors or utility knife to cut out the letters from the photos
- Mount each photo letter onto the mat with glue to spell out the vacation location
- Add souvenirs and mementos to the shadow box and then place the mat with photos behind them before replacing the back of the shadowbox.
Tip: It may take a few tries to get all of the items arranged just the way you like them.
Print your pictures on the KODAK Picture Kiosk. Cut photo vertically into multiple pieces. Measure twine to fit the space in which you intend to hang it. Tape photos to twine. Display.